The term 'floorplan48 or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose office is 1000hands AG, Joachimstaler Str 12, 10719 Berlin GERMANY. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of GERMANY.
We are drawing experts assisting in your sales process. The results of our work can only be as good, as the provided material about your property. We are not responsible for the accuracy of drawings we create when the information provided by you, does not provide the required or desired accuracy.
Any materials related to tax or legal matters presented on this site are solely for informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. We are not authorized to give legal or financial advice and encourage homeowners to get proper guidance from a qualified professional.
Copyright Policy and Process for Notification of Alleged Copyright Violation
Some of the content of this website is drawn from 3rd party sources. We are using this content for marketing purposes and believe this does not violate any copyrights or other right of any party.
However, if you believe that any content violates your copyright or that of a party for whom you are authorized to, please provide a written or electronic notification to the Site's designated copyright agent (see below). Pursuant to US legislation, the notification must contain the following:
- your electronic or physical signature;
- sufficient information to identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the infringing material and the location on the Site of such material;
- your name, address, telephone number and email address so that we may contact you;
- the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law"; and
- the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in this notification is accurate and that I am, or am authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing of your notification.
If we receive a valid counter notification complying with the provisions of Section 512(g) of the U.S. Copyright Act to the effect that the material was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification, we may reinstate access to the material.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from you when you access our site:
- The IP address from which you access the Internet.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
Other personal information will only be collected if you decide to fill out forms in order to contact us or subscribe to our newsletter. The personal information you provide will be securely stored in our databases and will NOT be shared or sold.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you occasional news and updates. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.